Armstrong Air Furnace Reviews

"Armstrong Air"

Very quiet. Seems to ramp up and down like dealer told me it would. Better than my neighbors Bryant unit.

B. Tillman

Johnsburg, IL

"Units worked well"

Somewhat Satisfied

I have had an Armstrong Air unit for a long time now. Other then a small repair it works very well and I'm happy with the quality. You will be lucky to have this unit. I hope your installer is good. A good installer is always key.

John M

Green Bay, WI

"Good unit big changes made"

I bought an ac and it was a great success. No surprise I talked with the installer and decided to buy a furnace and have a great brand new system for both seasons. The unit is Lennox quality and shares almost all same components. Price is better. So you save, get a solid unit and have the same warranty. I like what Armstrong has for both seasons for your house. Thank my later 🙂

Lexus

Charlotte, NC

"Very good units!"

Furnace is just as good as unit, maybe better! Get Armstrong setup warranty is fantastic, unit does not need a lot of repairs. Very good

Kay

Mississauga, Ontario

"Amazing unit, surprised me"

For a brand I never heard the quality and build is very good. Tech was professional and informative. This unit is very smart and can detect if there's a part issue, also Amazing Warranty! Warranty is everything. I would recommend you take a chance with these guys.

Bits