Armstrong Air Furnace Reviews

"Best Furnace Ever"

I've had an Armstrong Air Furnace for over 25 years and have never had an issue with it. I would highly recommend this unit to anyone looking for a high-quality long-lasting product.

Sue Shoulett

Ontario

"Would Recommend"

Top Features of the a951e gas furnace 95% AFUE Efficiency Rating this means 95% of your fuel is converted into usable heat. Compared to an older furnace, this can potentially save you hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs. Constant Torque Motor Like a variable speed furnace, constant torque furnaces provide lower operating costs and increases to overall system efficiency. Compared to standard PSC motors, constant torque delivers more consistent airflow and quieter operation. ENERGY STAR' Certified The ENERGY STAR program is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices. Quiet Combustion' Technology Uses a smaller Btu input per burner for quieter start-up and operation while providing more even heat distribution. Advanced Heat Exchanger Made from stainless steel for maximum strength and crimped, rather than welded, Armstrong Air heat exchangers are highly resistant to thermal fatigue and other stresses caused by repeated heating and cooling. During the testing process, they are subjected to temperatures that far exceed normal operating ranges, to ensure they will stand up to years of use. EHX' Technology Every Armstrong Air furnace is engineered and built with EHX Technology, a patented design that eliminates the hot spots that can shorten furnace life. EHX Technology makes heat exchangers more durable, and with its advanced airflow system, more air contacts the heat exchanger surface area for greater heat exchange, enhancing efficiency and comfort.

S. Smith

Canada

"Bad heating unit"

Too many problems with the heat work on it every year I'm not satisfied I'll never buy another one of these units

George porterfield

South Carolina

"Furnace quit again"

I have had an Armstrong furnace for 15 years and I must say that I have never had so many problems with a furnace or even if you put all the rest of them together I have not had as many problems as with the Armstrong Ultra v. This P.O.S. has gone thru three blower motors and modules and had several failures with flame rods and exhaust blowers. Would not recommend this to anyone except my worst enemy! Never Buy Armstrong again.

Curtis Benson

Minnesota

"Worst Unit Ever Owned"

Worst Heating Unit I have ever owned. Technicians have been out 7 times now for code 200 and 273 shutdowns of the unit. I have burned through a 500 gallon tank of propane in less than one month. Several fixes required by Armstrong Air Techs..but still the same problems. Never had this problem with my old Trane Unit. And still No replacement under their amazing (not) warranty…Even my installer says he has never had these problems with the same units he has installed. Obviously, this unit is defective, but I don't know what it takes to get that through to Armstrong Air…

Stanley Noland