Arcoaire Furnace Reviews

"Lemon & Junk"

I installed two Arcoaire furnaces in my vacation home. They both have been continual problems since new. The larger one has burned out the same part 15 times. They both have been used very little, a few months each year. I would say stay away from these defective unreliable furnaces. Getting bids to replace them now! – Lee

Lee Howard

Wayne. ME

"Very unhappy"

Had an Arcoaire forced air furnace for only 4 years. Heat exchanger failed causing major over flame, which melted my fresh air intake and control wires. When my contractor contacted the factory with all the info he was told they had no heat exchanger on hand. He then asked for a new furnace. The factory said you will have to wait 10 days. 10 days in freezing mn is too long. My contractor offered me a different brand of furnace, new for his cost of the furnace. We agreed it was the best solution in my case. My contractor is going to take the old furnace to the factory and show the defects and tell them how unhappy I am with this junk. Never again will I buy an Arcoaire furnace based on my experience.

Randy czech

Hutchinson, MN

"Unreliable"

Furnace is around 10 years old and have had multiple problems. We did not buy it, came with the house we bought. One, a shorted circuit from poor wiring. Two, fan failure $800 replace. Three, just now, the low pressure switch failed awaiting parts no heat for a week. Save yourself the agony and buy a higher quality furnace.

Chris G

Jamison, PA

"Unreliable"

Had the furnace for 11 years. Failed in every one of the past 9 years (twice this year). Failures include major parts – logic board (3 times), condensate motor (twice), gas valve (twice). Looking now to replace, will not consider this brand.

Adrian C.

West Grey, Ontario, Canada

"SUCKS… NOT GOOD"

Unit is also for a/c had it for over one year… Does not heat or cool our home at all. Have to have in summer one ceiling fan on in front room. My bedroom has a tower fan by the register to help cool and a tower fan in kitchen to help keep the thermostat at 78 degrees. Runs non stop for 10 – 15 hours at a time to keep the house comfortable. Power bill is outrageous. What is wrong with this unit?

JANET SUE HARRIS