Aqua-Therm Wood Furnace Reviews

"Bad service"

Bought my boiler at the end of May. Was to be delivered two weeks later. Now, four months later, I had to drive 400 miles to pick it up. I was told all parts were inside the boiler. I got home with the boiler and half the parts are missing. Can't get them to answer any phone calls or return any. Like the product, but would never buy from the gal in Minnesota again.

Mr. Klein

Iowa

"Customer service"

I had a blower go out. Ordered it and they didn't even have it in Stock but let me order it online. It took a week to get and my wife picked it up. When she picked it up they charged us again. They have serious operations problems with in this company.

William Garceau

"Satisfied after 10 years"

We have heated our two story 50+ year old farm house in Central Wisconsin with an unsheltered Aquatherm wood furnace in our detached wood- framed uninsured garage for ten years. We also have a fuel oil furnace. I am in the process of replacing the blower for the first time, last season it developed a rattle & didn't blow as it had been. The rubber on the damper/flapper thing wore out the previous year & used all weather tape to keep it in place & working until I got a replacement part. We have had to have water added to the coolant lines when we noticed boiler pressure was low, it is important to monitor your boiler temperature & pressure gauge, once you get experience knowing what is normal you will generally be able to problem solve when the furnace isn't heating properly. We have good service techs when needed. We have only called on them a few times in ten years, sometimes they give do-it-yourself advice over the phone if it is a relatively easy/safe fix.

J.E.

Marshfield, WI

"Very unsatisfied with dealer"

Somewhat Satisfied

Very very disappointed with the dealer. Our boiler had a leak during the warranty period and I did all that the dealer required me to do and got all information and photos she wanted and still 7 months later have not received any refund on my repairs. Very poor business relationship I would say. The boiler is an ok boiler but wished we had purchased a different brand for sure. Good luck to anyone else who purchases an Aqua-Therm

John Butler

Deposit, NY

"Great boiler"

I have an Aqua-Therm 145 unsheltered boiler. I have it installed in my 40 x 60 shed. I use it to heat a 4500 square foot home. It keeps my shed at 45 and I have my home at 72 degrees. I am very satisfied with the boiler and would get another one in a heartbeat. I have never had a problem with any part of the Aqua-Therm.

Jerry Schilling