AO Smith Water heater Reviews

"A.O. Smith Sux"

Bought this house brand new 6 years ago with the water heater already installed, but because the water heater was installed 2 years before I purchased, and mind you, no one lived here, this company will not honor any warranty whatsoever due to it leaking, not even half price or some offer towards a replacement. Never again!

DWH

La Plata, MD

"Satisfaction"

Somewhat Satisfied

After no hot water for a week the Lowes manager agreed to replace my hybrid tank. A few days later I received a new anode rod. The tank was used for less than 3 months and the anode is not under warranty . This is wrong. I now have a new tank and anode rod thanks to Lowes. Wait and see what happens. AOS should have handled this sooner. See my original post that was posted earlier last week

Ed D'Aurora

Steubenville, OH

"Don�t buy!!"

Hybrid modelHP10-50H45DV. Unit installed only 3 months. Developed severe odor problems like sulfur and rotten eggs. AOS will do nothing. Told me to replace anode rod with another style at my expense. Paid $1200 for this tank and it's useless. Please beware!!

Ed D'Aurora

Steubenville, OH

"Bad burner"

I have the a o smilth installed less than 5 year in my rental home and the burner went bad. Had to replace new water heater. This time I insisted the Rheem.

Tu Trang

San Jose, CA

"50 gallon hot water heater"

Purchased 50 gallon hot water heater in November 2016 – didn't work a month – had to replace element which was not operating – would not purchase ao Smith again

Charlene J Meadors