Airease Air Conditioner | Reviews | FurnaceCompare®

Airease Air Conditioner Reviews

"Don't buy warranty no good"

Compressor went out and coil after 5 years not covered by warranty even with proof of services

James

Georgia

"Not satisfied"

I bought an Air Ease a/c unit in 2013 at recommendation of furnace/a/c guy who installed it. It worked well until this Spring. When I turned it on, it blew only warm air. The condenser had died. Repair guy said it would cost over $1000 to replace the condenser. Not worth it. I am buying a new Lennox.

Bill Richards

Beverly Hills, MI

"What more can you ask for?"

This unit and coil was installed in 2013, and it's been trouble free. It was so quiet and I was so impressed that I bought a matching furnace the next year. It's been great and completely trouble free. Our installer was an expert, which sounds like it may be a problem with some of the other reviews. I would definitely buy another AirEase.

D Smith

Dallas, TX

"Don't do it!"

I wouldn't recommend AirEase to Bin Laden! My new unit's air compressor broke, leaving my family, including a 1 month old baby, without air conditioning during 90 degree temperatures after only 9 months. The warranty only covered parts and AirEase couldn't care less. After filing a complaint I received a response only asking if I needed a copy of the warranty agreement. If you are considering AirEase, buy a window unit or a wood stove and you will be much better off. At least both of them will work for years after purchase, not like AirEase. If your heating and air company recommends AirEase, find a different company to service your needs, not anyone pushing AirEase! Please don't do it.

Screwed

North Carolina

"AirEase"

I've had my AirEase air conditioner for years and I've had no problems at all, always starts right up, keeps the house nice and cool. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new A/C unit. I saw some bad reviews on this site about them and it seems more like an issue with the installer of the unit, not the product itself.

Carl