Aire-Flo Furnace Reviews

"Aire-flo"

The biggest piece of crap I've ever owned. After the first 4 years nothing but trouble and no one seems to know anything about this furnace except that it's garbage. Just spent $1000.00 replacing the main board and the hunk of junk only provided heat for 3 weeks. I've never been so pissed off and frustrated. Warning: do not purchase this company's product!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Kirilow

"Our aire flow is not working right"

It comes on warm for 6 minutes and shuts off. It also blows cold air at first. No one here in White Oak Borough PA 15153 knows this furnace. We were charged $100.00 and said it would cost $700.00. We are using electric heaters now in this big house 1505 Fawcett Ave. Our phone no.is 941-268-1382/941-286-0959.

Anita Pogen

White Oak Borough, PA

"Aire-Flo AF80 Gas Furnace"

Neutral

Was problem free, but now i'm having an issue with the ignitor. It will light up for about seconds and then once the ignitor stops glow the flame/burner will go out as well. Still looking for the problem, other than that if is a good furnace and heats up the house very well.

J. Ellis

"AF92MPE"

This furnace seems to have a common problem. The iginition module has failed two years in a row. If I had known of this problem I would never have pruchased this furnace and I cannot recommend this brand of furnace to anyone.

R Hall

"Excellent value for the money"

We installed the 92 direct vent and the 13 Seer 2.5 ton ac unit and couldn't be happier. It didn't break the bank & we are confident it will handle the cold Canada winter!!Quiet operation, sleek look,& compact.

Glen Franz