Aire-Flo Furnace Reviews

"Fantastic furnace"

Had a new furnace put in February 2016 and thrilled with the savings on our energy bill as well as how quiet it is. I've already recommended the same furnace to two family members and they are as happy as I am. Our contractor Ken was amazing! !!

Teresa

Stoney Creek, Ontario

"Excellent furnace"

Had furnace installed in 2015, I'm very pleased with Aire-Flo. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. It is so quiet that we don't even know it's running. #Love it

Gino

Hamilton ontario

"95AFIUH garbage!"

Absolute garbage! Bought brand new for over $3400 in September 2012 and have already had multiple service calls and over $700 worth of maintenance and repairs on it. I never take to the internet to write reviews but for this piece of crap I've made an exception! Stay away! Same pressure switch as other reviews… Junk, junk, junk!

Anonymous

Brantford, Ontario, Canada

"95AF1UH Worst"

Three months after install the pressure switch needed replacement. The following winter it was replaced again, then a month later the circuit board and toward spring the pressure switch again. Going into fall of the third winter with this furnace and the pressure switch is acting up again! I live in the extreme colds of North Dakota and this furnace should not be allowed to be sold here. It is so unreliable I had to install a temp alert system to notify me of temperature drop just so I could leave the house for any period of time.

Ken Reiss

Dickinson, ND

"Very good to heat your home"

The Aire Flo Furnace by Lennox is a highly efficient furnace for the home during the winter. It heats up to 110K BTU's so it is very effective for larger homes. The price is rather expensive but it is worth the cost because in the long run you will save money on your investment due to using oil or natural gas much more efficiently. I live in the northeastern United States where we experience cold winters and the Aire Flo Furnace comes in handy during that part of the year. The furnace is also good for the hot water heater. It heats up the water much more efficiently than the last furnace I had inside my home. I expect to have this furnace for at least the next fifteen to twenty years if not longer.

East Northport, NY