Aire-Flo Furnace Reviews

"Great sevice!!"

Very satisfied with my aire flo furnace and and even more pleased with the service. Ken assessed the house, recommended a furnace that would work well and stayed with in my budget. If I have questions or issues, he walks me through basic checks before charging me for a service call. Had a small issue with a pressure switch fail, Ken was on it, quickly, efficiently and under warranty! I highly recommend Ken for full installation and service in the Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville area

Laura Johnston

Burlington, Ontario

"This unit has been amazing for us for many years!"

This has been a great unit for us! Worth every penny since 2006.

Matt

Burlington, Ontario, Canada

"Aire flo has been great for our home"

We purchased the 95% variable, so quiet compared to our old furnace. Our hydro bills have gone down as well. Our licensed hvac technician recommended this brand and assured us not to read all the negativity, he was correct were very happy. Was installed in 2014. Would recommend this product to family and friends.

Sarah

Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada

"Aire Flow Furnace"

I have had this furnace since April 2013 and it runs very efficiently. It has worked problem free all this time. I also like the fact that is draws in outside air as part of the air exchange. The air in the house never feels stale which was a problem with my previous furnace. I would buy this brand again!

B. Klaus

Burlington, Ontario, Canada

"Contractor of aire-flo"

So…I've been installing aire-flo equipment for over 10 yrs and my call back rate is less than 2%. The pressure switch issue has been fixed…switch used to be made in Costa Rica but now they are back to Honeywell switches. Aire-flo is a Lennox product, they own and manufacture aire-flo. If I put the 2 furnaces beside each other the only difference is colour. Remember…consumers will go the extra mile to write something negative, my customers love the Aire-flo equipment and give me referrals weekly. I think I need to ask my customers to write a review. You can trust the Aire-flo equipment. Also, installation is key to a proper functioning furnace.

905 746 2473