Aire-Flo Air Conditioner Reviews

"Works well!!"

My aire flo air conditioner has been efficient and reliable for 5 years. Thank Ken! Great recommendation and service!

L Johnston

Burlington, Ontario

"Quality and performance of unit"

This unit is 1 year and 2 months since installation. The compressor failed at this point in time. Compressor was under warranty, however labor was not covered. Cost of labor and Freon was 600 dollars. It appears that other buyers have had the same problem with the compressor as well. This unit is made by Lennox, however it appears that the quality of the unit is no where near the same. Many distributors for this unit say that the parts and guts of the system are the same as a Lennox. My research has found this not to be true. I will not buy another unit.

J. Wege

Sugar Land, TX

"Piece of crap"

Bought this unit through Home Depot in 8/2014. Doing fine until today 3/10/2017. Started blowing warm air outside temp is 80 degrees. The service Tech said the coil was leaking. Although parts is covered under warranty labor was only for 1 year. The discounted labor is $250 to install the replacement part and $850 for new Freon and recovery and disposal. I don't recommend this unit at any price.

J Rigor

Cape Coral, FL

"Do not purchase Aire-Flo!"

The warranty service of Aire-Flo is very poor. They put me on hold for an hour without anyone that I can talk to. I will never purchase their products.

Jack W

Chino Hills, CA

"My Aire-Flo experience"

Somewhat Satisfied

I bought this home when it was 5 years old. After 3 years the A/C would shut off and trip the breaker. Reset and it would shut off again. Talking to a friend of mine, he suggested that there might be a loose connection. Sure enough, the connections at the unit were loose, the connections at the breaker box were loose, and the connections at the fuse box were loose. Had a free inspection done and the tech said my capacitor was on its last legs. Wanted $300 for replacement. I fixed it myself for $30. The unit is a little noisy, as are the rest of the neighborhood.

jeff owens