What is the best make of central ac for a split level?Post created: 2012-06-15 Type of Equipment: Air Conditioner Views: 478
This question was created on the page: https://www.furnacecompare.com/ac_ratings.html.
On 2012-06-19 P Morin wrote:
The style of your home has little bearing on what kind of central A/C you should buy. Manufacturers and contractors base their recommendations on several factors, including (but not limited to):
- Square footage of your home
- Number of floors to be cooled
- Number of windows in your home
- Insulation type and R rating
- Geographic zone
- Average humidity levels
- East/west or north/south orientation
With so many factors, it is important to find a qualified and knowledgable local dealer and installer!