We speak HVAC so you don't have to
CONNECT with us!

our tools and detailed reports
can help you choose the best
furnace, boiler, heat pump or
central air conditioner.

See all questions

What does the pressure switch look like

Post created: 2014-01-30 Type of Equipment: Furnace Views: 333

This question was created on the page: https://www.furnacecompare.com/furnaces/york/diamond-90.html.

On 2014-02-06 Adam wrote:

Usually has a metal or plastic circular body about the diameter of a tea saucer. It will have a couple electrical connectors and can be identified by small diameter rubber hoses attaching it to the induced draft motor assembly

Your Answer

Copyright 2002 - 2016 furnacecompare.com