We speak HVAC so you don't have to
Find Local Contractors

1. I need a new:

2. My zip code is:

See all questions

I bought aGoodman heat pump. How can i get a form 5695 needed to file my taxes for a tax credit

Post created: 2013-01-24 Type of Equipment: Heat Pump Views: 97

This question was created on the page: https://www.furnacecompare.com/heat-pumps/index.html.

Heat pump was installed in November.No problem with the heat pump. I just needform #5695 to claim this heat pump on my taxes and i need to get this from the manufacturer of this goodman heat pump, but do not know how to get in touch with them .Phone number would be nice if you cannot get this form to me. Thank you,Mrs young

Your Answer

Copyright 2002 - 2017 furnacecompare.com