We speak HVAC so you don't have to
CONNECT with us!

our tools and detailed reports
can help you choose the best
furnace, boiler, heat pump or
central air conditioner.

See all questions

How can I get a water treatment and a rod for my Taylor wood stove?

Post created: 2016-06-30 Type of Equipment: Furnace Views: 19

On 2016-06-30 Gary wrote:

You may want to contact Taylor to see if they have a service tech in your area, or maybe can walk you throug it over the phone or by email. You can reach them at (610) 756-6968. If not, and you need to find a contractor to take a look at this, we can help you find one, here.

Your Answer

Copyright 2002 - 2016 furnacecompare.com