We speak HVAC so you don't have to
Find Local Contractors

1. I need a new:

2. My zip code is:

See all questions

I want to get central air so what should I get to go with this furnace?

Post created: 2016-05-03 Type of Equipment: Furnace Views: 378

This question was created on the page: https://www.furnacecompare.com/furnaces/ruud/silhouette-ii.html.

I have a Ruud Silhouette gas furnace and it is set up to receive central air. What central air unit is compatible for this gas furnace?

On 2016-05-04 Gary wrote:

This is something you should discuss with an HVAC professional. He or she can not only help you find a compatible AC unit, but also one that is the right size for your home. This will increase efficiency and save you money. If you'd like to have a contractor take a look at this and help you choose the right unit, we can help you find one, here.

Your Answer

Copyright 2002 - 2018 furnacecompare.com