We speak HVAC so you don't have to
Find Local Contractors

1. I need a new:

2. My zip code is:

See all questions

I have a water leak coming from the condensate pan. How can I fix it?

Post created: 2016-04-22 Type of Equipment: Furnace Views: 299

This question was created on the page: https://www.furnacecompare.com/furnaces/york/tg9s.html.

Water leak coming from the condensate pan and running into the cabinet and down to the floor

On 2016-04-26 Gary wrote:

Two common reasons for this are a plugged condensate drain line, causing the drain pan to overflow, and holes in the drain pan cause by corrosion. If there is a plugged line, you may be able to fix it yourself by finding the clog and clearing it. Otherwise, this problem will require the skills of a professional HVAC technician. If you'd like to have a contractor take a look at this, we can help you find one, here.

On 2017-01-29 wrote:

If your TG9S has a Condensate Drain Pan that is clear or yellowed, it needs to be replaced with the updated black, crack resistant pan. The clear pan is known to crack and leak.

See this link


Your Answer

Copyright 2002 - 2018 furnacecompare.com