We speak HVAC so you don't have to
Find Local Contractors

1. I need a new:

2. My zip code is:

See all questions

Need a heating element teplacement for a State Select water heater, model ES652SORT.

Post created: 2016-02-02 Type of Equipment: Water Heater Views: 201

This question was created on the page: https://www.furnacecompare.com/water-heaters/state/select.html.

Element p/n for replacement

On 2016-02-06 Gary wrote:

Hi, you can find information on your water heater's heating elements in the State Water heater handbook. Because replacing an element involves electricity and plumbing, it's usually a good idea to have it done by a professional. If you'd like to have a contractor take a look at your water heater, we can help you find one, here.

Your Answer

Copyright 2002 - 2018 furnacecompare.com