We speak HVAC so you don't have to
CONNECT with us!

our tools and detailed reports
can help you choose the best
furnace, boiler, heat pump or
central air conditioner.

See all questions

I have a Reliance Sta-Kleen water heater and need a replacement control knob.

Post created: 2016-01-23 Type of Equipment: Water Heater Views: 61

This question was created on the page: https://www.furnacecompare.com/water-heaters/reliance/sta-kleen-805.html.

I have a reliance sta-kleen 805 heater and need a new control knob

Thank you, David

On 2016-01-25 Gary wrote:

You may be able to find a replacement knob by contacting the Reliance Service Parts Department at 1-800-821-2017. If that doesn't work, a contractor may be able to find the part and install it for you if needed. If you'd like to contact a contractor about this, we can help you find one, here.

Your Answer

Copyright 2002 - 2016 furnacecompare.com