We speak HVAC so you don't have to
CONNECT with us!

our tools and detailed reports
can help you choose the best
furnace, boiler, heat pump or
central air conditioner.

See all questions

Where can I get parts for my water heater? My spark igniter is dead.

Post created: 2016-01-12 Type of Equipment: Water Heater Views: 66

This question was created on the page: https://www.furnacecompare.com/water-heaters/richmond/power-vent.html.

8yrs problem just started today. check pressure switch its good observed no ignition thru window looking at igniter

On 2016-01-14 Gary wrote:

Parts can often be purchased online through the manufacturer, although many companies will only sell to contractors. When repairing water heaters, particularly gas-fired models, it is often recommended that a professional contractor perform the work for safety reasons. 

If you'd like to have a contractor look at your water heater, we can help you find one, here.

Your Answer

Copyright 2002 - 2016 furnacecompare.com