Consumer Reviews of TEMPSTAR heat pumps

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2018?

Read more about TEMPSTAR heat pumps

Date created: 2007-12-27 Name: joe sershen
Location: virginia

I have had nothing but problems with both units upstairs and downstairs units neither has run for more than 6 months without breaking down.

Date created: 2007-01-10 Name: J. Witt
Location: Savannah Ga.

I purchased $80,000 worth of tempstar equipment in 2006 I had not one problem. The dealer I used was very honest and takes his time when installing equipment. I feel that this is the key to getting good results from AC equipment.
Date created: 2006-12-08 Name: Chuck McArthur
Location: Sharpsburg,Ga.

It took several weeks for the company plus two mfg.Reps.to get the unit to start cooling. The coil has been replaced,the capacitor was replaced twice and now i am having to replace the HEAT STRIP ASSEMBLY. the parts are covered by the warranty but we have to pay a service charge of 70.00 plus 60.00 an hour labor charge. So not only did we pay 3,000.00 for the heat pump, but we continue to pay out money for labor charges every time somthing breaks on this "new unit"