Consumer Reviews of Payne heat pumps

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2014?

Read more about Payne heat pumps

Date created: 2008-01-24 Name: J Henderson
Location: TR, SC

We've had our heat pump for 4 years and 3 months and it has been broken 6 times as of today!

Date created: 2007-05-15 Name: R. Musick
Location: Whitesburg, GA.

Replaced a Lennox unit with a Payne. Two weeks into service compressor froze up. Waiting on compressor. 90 Degrees in house. This is after all freon leaked out after installation.

Date created: 2007-01-02 Name: Stephanie Fulmer
Location: Pilot Point, Texas

Frosted up in 51 degree weather. Runs constantly and is making funny noised. Defroster is bad and low on freon. Second service in less than 4 month. Hate it and hate the company that installed it - A/C Clinic. They have 52 excuses why it does these weird things and a profeesional that has serviced every other brand I have owned says I have huge problems and is coming to work on it since the installers and my builder cannot get it right. Probably buying a new unit. Yay. Cannot BELIEVE the cost of my utility bills with this new unit - my installers act like I have lived under a rock for 40 years and never had a home this size much less a heat pump.....