Consumer Reviews of Nordyne heat pumps

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2018?

Read more about Nordyne heat pumps

Date created: 2012-11-26 Name: Sandra Lawrence Davis
Location: Killen, AL

"Frigidaire"
The 12 seer HE Split System I purchased is a total piece of junk! It has cost me around $2000 in freon and freight cost for warranty replacement parts. I will be replacing this unit as soon as I can afford to. It had problems within the first 2 years of installation. I would not recommend this unit anyone.

Date created: 2012-09-06 Name: David Carroll
Location: Lincolnton, NC

"Bad product and bad company"
I purchased two units for my home on August 3, 2010 and have had to replace the thermostat in one and now am told the coils are leaking in the other. If you search "Nordyne coil problems" you will find a lot of other customers and installers who are having the same problem and it's so much so that Nordyne has redesigned the part. Unfortunately you are still going to be out the $500 plus it costs to install the new part and replace the refrigerant. Run, don't walk away from this company and any installer that tries to talk you into one.