Consumer Reviews of Midea heat pumps

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2017?

Read more about Midea heat pumps

Date created: 2017-03-20 Name: Xavier Rodarte
Location: Phoenix, AZ

"Midea Air Conditioning Is The Future Of HVAC Industry!"
My old ac was old, used and abused! Also energy utility expensive as well. Just my luck my old ac unit went down in the middle of the summer in Phoenix! I was not surprised and there was very hot nights! So now I'm looking for a new ac unit with a very good reputation also energy sufficient and reliable! So with my research I found Midea Air Conditioning with best ratings on the web! Also I heard the units will pay off their self in the first two years! So I bought my self a Midea Rooftop Package Unit 14 Seer 3.5 Ton Heat Pump. After the unit was installed the first day when I turned my new Midea ac unit I heard nothing. This unit is so quiet I thought Ii wasn't even on! This unit is so quiet I did not believe my ears! My new electricity bill was a quarter of what my older bill was with my older unit! My house gets colder twice as fast with at least a 16" Cold Air Flow from each air vent! My house is the coolest on the block and I live In Phoenix Arizona! So recommend everyone to buy Midea Air Conditioning unit!

Date created: 2017-03-20 Name: Alex
Location: Phoenix, AZ

"Best bang for the buck"
I purchased my home 2 years ago and the a/c unit that was installed at the time was so old, It did not provide enough airflow around the house. Granted, I'm not an expert on a/c units but it doesn't take much to know when a product is crap. Long story short, I was looking for a package unit for my home. I did a bit of research and was not pleased with reviews for major well known A/C companies. There is more negative reviews than positive. I found Midea, and No negative reviews. I searched for information on it and found out that they have the lowest warranty claims than any other company. I don't know about you but I like the sound of that. As far as the price goes It was very affordable, I like that too. The best thing about it is; it's super quiet compared to the old unit.

Date created: 2017-03-14 Name: Ronald W Colter
Location: Phoenix, AZ

"So quiet and looks good too."
I'll start with saying I did some research on Midea and it was tough to locate anything about them. My contractor Ralph from innovative air recommended Midea and he explained to me the benefits of Midea over some competitive brands like Trane and Goodman. I've had this installed a month now and we are impressed. It's ultra quiet and can't even tell it's running. We live in Phoenix and it's already getting hot out. Our new Midea cooled the house down fast as anything. I'm sold for good. 10 year warranty on our system and it matches the color of our house. What I was told is that the new inverter systems will only use the amount of btu that it needs to cool down the house versus going full blast. Basically I think it's a variable speed condenser and with the variable speed blower it's been saving us a ton. $80 less in electrical costs this month compared to last year. Would recommend this brand to my friends and family.