Consumer Reviews of LG heat pumps

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2018?

Read more about LG heat pumps

Date created: 2011-11-21 Location: Eagan, Minnesota

"My Good and Bad Experiences With My LG Heat Pump and How I Feel About It"
I've owned this pump for about two years. In that time it's broken down once. It had to be repaired because there "was a problem with the power connection point" according to the handyman who fixed it. It cost $80 to fix, which I feel was too high to pay for half an hour of fiddling around. I like that it blends into the wall and doesn't take up too much space. I don't like that it had to be fixed and that it's performance seems to have slowed down after it had to be fixed. Otherwise, it's been fairly satisfactory. I was going to contact lb about the problem but I just never got around to it. Before the problem I would have recommended it to a friend, but I wouldn't anymore. As far I as I know my friend who bought it hasn't had any problems with it like I have.

Date created: 2011-06-15 Location: Smithtown, NY

"My Review of an Awesome LG Heat Pump"
I have owned the heat pump for a little over a year now. It was simple to install and for me to say that it has to mean something. Also, as promised, it's extremely quiet and this is important. My last heat pump worked well but it was so loud! Also, I like the remote that came with it. I really have no complaints about it. Maybe the price, it was expensive but I'm not sure there are better heat pumps cheaper. I haven't had to replace it or repair it since I bought it just over a year ago. I would definitely recommend this product. I love the air purifier and the dehumidifier I live in the basement where I rent, and the dehumidifier is a must. Also, I have terrible allergies and the air purifier helps without a doubt. When I first installed this product, you could see dust particles in the sunlight. Now, when it is running you can't see dust particles at all, I breathe great and the temperature is always perfect.