Consumer Reviews of KLIMAIRE heat pumps

Date created: 2016-04-08 Location: Oklahoma City, OK

"My Kilmaire Heater Unit"
I have had this heat pump for about three years now. It replaced an older weaker one when I first bought this house. I did not know much about different units when I got it. I am overall satisfied with it's performance. I have never had to repair it. If I needed a new one I'd buy the same one again. It always heats to the desired temperature quickly and maintains it well. I think it compares well with other units that are even higher in price. Even in the coldest days of winter the house remains comfortably warm. The biggest complaint I have is that the house is sometimes a little unevenly heated. This may be a problem with the house and the ducts rather than the unit, though. As far as noise goes, it is a very quiet unit. I would recommend this unit to anyone who is on the market for a heat pump.

Date created: 2010-12-21 Name: S. Haavik
Location: Maryland

"TRANE Wreck"
Piece of junk ... crap whatever you want to call it. Compressor burns out and $3400 down the drain after eight years. Poor attention to quality causing fuses to burn out. Had service twice a year to tune it up as well.