Consumer Reviews of Kelvinator heat pumps

Read more about Kelvinator heat pumps

Date created: 2016-04-11 Location: Norfolk, VA

"Kelvinator 2-Ton Heat Pump System"
My husband and I bought our house five years ago. The house was built in 1959, so it needed a lot of upgrades. For the entire first year we lived there we couldn't get the house cool enough in the summer or warm enough in the winter. We purchased the Kelvinator four years ago and have loved it ever since. We looked at several options before choosing this Kelvinator at Home Depot. Price-wise this was kind of middle of the road. Not the most expensive, nor the least expensive. Our home is 1800 square feet and this unit easily heats and cools the whole house. The old unit was noisy and was an eyesore as well. When I walk by this new one I hardly notice it's there. It's energy efficient so when we compared our bills before and after we installed it, it was quite a pleasant surprise to see how much money we were saving each month.

Date created: 2015-10-02 Location: Gainesville, FL

"Great quality at a reasonable price!!!"
I have had this heat pump for 6 weeks. I love how quiet and efficient it is. The only thing I do not like is it took me a little longer to install, although I did it myself. It seems like it will not need replacement for a nice long time. I would easily recommend this to anyone needing a heat pump.