Consumer Reviews of Goodman heat pumps

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2018?

Read more about Goodman heat pumps

Date created: 2007-04-12 Name: H. Shaffer
Location: Waynesboro, Va.

I just purchased a Goodman heat pump. I have never heard an outdoor unit make so much noise. I have talked with the company who installed it and they say that is normal for this unit. Would never recommend one!

Date created: 2007-04-09 Name: Larry Vee
Location: Montreal, Quebec Canada

I live in Montreal Quebec Canada. Here, the winters are cold and the summers are hot and humid. I didn't know much about Goodman heat pumps until my old Rheem heat pump broke down and I started to search for a new replacement heat pump. I purchased a Goodman heat pump because of the Goodman lifetime manufactures warranty on the scroll compressor and the 10 year parts and labour on the rest of the unit. These warranties outdo any of the other heat pumps that I looked at. It's been two years since I purchased my Goodman heat pump and it's been working great, without any problems. My heating in the winter is perfect and my summers are very cool. I'll write another review at the five year mark and see if everything is still working fine. (and no, I don't work for Goodman!)

Date created: 2007-03-19 Name: Robert B
Location: Sacramento,Ca

All can say at this time is its very,very good!!!! I rate it @9.

Date created: 2006-12-12 Name: D Worley
Location: Florence S.C.

Inside coil leaks and repeat repair didn't fix problem. Please don't buy this product.