Consumer Reviews of Daikin heat pumps

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2017?

Read more about Daikin heat pumps

Date created: 2011-09-13 Name: Micheal Li
Location: Xicheng Industry Zone, Renhe Town, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, P

"Heat pump - more energy-saving way heating your house"
We are heat pumps manufacturer more than 10 years. Most products are export to Europe with high quality and reasonable price. HISEER heat pumps adopt World famous parts made by Hitachi or Daikin; Siemens; SWEP; Honeywell; Emerson; Schneider etc. Our heat pump have CE and TUV efficiency certification, designed and tested by European standard en14511. If you have any requirements, please contact me freely, All your inquiry will be replied in 24 hours.

Date created: 2010-10-27 Name: A.Smirth
Location: Central

"Daikin Unit Very Over Rated"
After reading numerous reviews for daikin heat pumps , I decided to purchase one. The reviews were good for the most part. My Opinion is that they are grossly overpriced, and do not seem any different from the other brand names I priced (other than the ungodly looking daikin indoor unit). My recomendation to you if you are in the heat pump market is to find an installer you have confidence in, because if the unit is not installed properly, no matter what the brand name it will be nothing but problems.

Date created: 2010-08-18 Name: Jack Murphy
Location: Ireland

"Daikin Altherma"
I have owned a Daikin Heat pump for over a year now, It provides plenty of Hot water and has not caused any issues over the winter, I had some concerns due to reports I had heard when trying to choose a heat pump but even during last winter when it was very cold the house was warm and the bills were much lower than the oil I bought the year before, Even with the cold weather!! Its a good investment compared to the oil boiler I had. I left the boiler in place as i was nervous of the system but have yet to turn it on!!!! Would recommend it to anyone.

Date created: 2010-06-11 Name: Heather Smith

"Daikin altherma air source heat pump"
The pump was intended for both domestic hot water and space heating. The system is designed to provide a maximum temp of 50 degrees C. Beyond that, a very expensive booster system kicks in. This is adequate for domestic hot water. It is totally inadequate to achieve a room temp of, say, 25 degrees C, especially with sub-zero temps outside. The whole system won't work adequately at outside temps of below, say minus 5. In addition, it can't be turned off, for example if you are leaving the house for, say, 4 weeks in the middle winter (or the compressor coil freezes!). I am extremely sorry I bought this unit.