Consumer Reviews of Carrier heat pumps

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2018?

Read more about Carrier heat pumps

Date created: 2008-02-18 Name: M Schmidt
Location: Dallas, TX

Our Carrier heat pump unit is OEM to the house, built in 1980, just north of Dallas Texas. We've replaced the outside motor several times, and the inside unit once early in it's life. Otherwise the unit has been more than serviceable, especially considering the extreme heat of Texas

Date created: 2008-01-21 Name: T. Dent
Location: Vancouver, WA

Worst equipment I've ever owned. We put the system in about 14 years ago and paid about $6500 for a split system. In that time we have had over $2500 in repairs. I'd never buy a Carrier again unless they gave it to me for free and maintained it for life.
Date created: 2007-05-24 Name: D Mertes
Location: Grafton wis.

I installed a new Carrier 58UVB and HNA6 HYBRID system for energy saving reasons so far I'm very pleased with the comfort level that I noticed and my gas bill went down with not much added to my electric bill
Date created: 2007-05-11 Name: Bonnie Murrell
Location: Gibsonville, NC

I've been very pleased but now I need to replace it, not because it's not working, but because it just doesn't heat and cool as well as it used to. I would like the closest thing I can get to the one I have.