Consumer Reviews of Broan heat pumps

Read more about Broan heat pumps

Date created: 2015-07-26 Name: jim wilson
Location: Mount Juliet, TN

"Great compressor, junk components"
Great looking unit with a top-of-the-line compressor, but the coils are junk! After only two years of service the accumulator & evaporator coils were leaking like a sieve. I would never use a Broan AC unit again & that's a shame because they have great ventilators, etc., & that's why I chose to try one -- bad mistake. They do have the highest industry standard on the compressor warranty, but other components - they will provide new replacement parts, but you are stuck with the technician bill as well as supplies (Freon/oil. etc.). Save yourself money & spend a bit more for a more reliable unit.

Date created: 2015-02-24 Name: Manning
Location: VA

"Broan does not provide good customer service"
Broan has poor custom service. Brand-new product was defective.

Date created: 2013-06-09 Name: Pam Fitch
Location: WV

"What a Piece of JUNK Installed Last Summer and it Has Been Serviced 26!!! TIMES and I Have to AC the Next Summer"
I want it out and a million mile from my home, but the AC guy says he can't just take it out. I want to know why!!@@!@!@

Date created: 2013-04-25 Name: E. Cooper
Location: west grove, pa

"Saved me lots of money"
Nice equipment! This is my first review ever. I had to wait until after the summer season to even think about giving a review. I had a 3 ton iQ drive system installed last summer 2012 with a new furnace, it has a variable speed 97% efficient. The summer was an average temperature for the east coast and my bills dropped dramatically. I compared bills from my previous years a/c costs and wow this thing is great. The winter is basically over now and I hope that my heating bills also dropped dramatically. I had a 90% and upgraded to the higher efficient furnace 97% and itís actually quieter than the old furnace. The installation took two days Iím not sure if this is average. I would recommend this system to my family and friends.

Date created: 2011-05-06 Name: Eric
Location: Allentown Pa

"Broan"
I have been installing Brown heatpumps for a little over two years and haven't had an issue with any of them. Very quiet also.

Date created: 2011-04-20 Name: nate wright
Location: Athens AL

"Does anyone have or know anything about Broan?"
A well known trusted heating and cooling salesman really wants to sell me a Broan Heat pump, but there are no reviews on it. He told me they been making hp since 1980's but have not been able to confirm that. According to one source they have only been making HP's since 2005. I think I am getting the lowest estimate for a 4 ton 15 sheer 2 stage unit package unit. Other brands of those specs quotes have been much higher. Is this a cheap brand? No one in the usa seems to have this brand.