Consumer Reviews of Bosch heat pumps

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2018?

Read more about Bosch heat pumps

Date created: 2018-09-17 Name: D McDaniel
Location: Georgia

"Bosch inverter heatpump"
Bought a 5 ton Bosch. Very satisfied. In fact, so much so, I replaced my two ton with a Bosch. Works great.

Date created: 2017-08-22 Name: Al

"Bosch Inverter Ducted Split"
We recently purchased a 3 Ton Bosch Inverter Ducted Split system, 18 seer, and we are very satisfied with it. Since the outside unit is close to our deck we want a quite system and this system is very quite. We have also seen our electric bill significantly decrease. Of course we replaced an old 10 seer system.
Date created: 2011-11-23 Location: Oshkosh, WI

"My Little Heat Pump"
I've owned the Geo 1000 for a couple years now and it has pretty much rocked my world. Here's what I like about it: it's the best, simply put. I haven't had any problems with it...at all. As for what I dislike, well, the price wasn't the best but I suppose it was manageable. That being said, I haven't really had any problems with it, I haven't had to replace it yet. I would definitely buy the same brand and for sure recommend it!
Date created: 2011-06-15 Location: Greensboro, NC

"My heat pump"
I have used a Geo 1000w for my house. It has given me good service and I recommend this for any home that needs mid-sizes heating equipment.