Consumer Reviews of Blueridge heat pumps

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Date created: 2015-05-05 Location: Spokane, WA

"Consistent pump requiring no repair since I've owned it"
I've moved into my new home this year and it was my first time buying a home. I was buying it in condition that needed some finishing touches and it took several months to finish. I ended up buying the Blueridge BHS13-36SY34 as it came recommended by my father. It was a simple setup to install and once installed was working immediately. Being my first heat pump installation I was surprised at how convenient it was. The heat pump got successfully through a brutal northwestern winter up here in washington and it was not an issue even once. I was surprised that my first time install was so successful and it hasn't needed a repair even once since then. The only thing I didn't like was the weight, it was rather heavy for it's size and it took an additional couple people to help me move it in place during the initial install.