Consumer Reviews of AirEase heat pumps

best product icon  What are the Best Heat Pumps for 2018?

Read more about AirEase heat pumps

Date created: 2019-04-05 Name: G M SUMNER
Location: MACON, GA

"AIR EASE--ME TOO"
There are no words to express the misery this unit has put both myself and my daughter whose house the unit is located in Macon, Ga. The unit was found to be defective a couple or so years ago and was replaced. Had to call a serviceman to check why it quit working several times after that, sometimes he'd charge her, sometimes not. Ants got into it once, then the control board went out, then the compressor died, it was replaced, by late summer it had died again but the weather had cooled off she .let installer know the following spring that he needed to repair this at no charge or she'd have to take alternative measure/take him to court, which she did, another disaster, judge put case on hold then closed the case in installer's favor, she then paid to appealed and this is costing more money by taking off work. They told her she could have any certified HVAC repairman to put the warrantied compressor in, another disaster, although air ease sent him a new compressor, no charge, he charged me for this. Shortly after installation, it went out again. Determined the txv valve was missing and it was added. Continued to run the remainder of 2018 summer. Always heated with no problems. She just turned the a/c on for the first time in 2019 and guess what. Set it to cool down to 68 while at work got home yesterday it was 72, got home today and it was 78 but still had it to cool down to 68. would love to take a double barrel shotgun to this unbelievably, unreliable system. It's got to go, kinda sucks to pay for two systems in three years. It's been so torturous for my daughter and my grandkids kids and not sure if it's ever gonna end.

Date created: 2018-09-23 Name: H. Perry
Location: Bailey, NC

"Hard earned cash for junk"
I purchased an AirEase heat-pump in 2016 and it has broken down twice. It is broken now, waiting for my a/c man to come and check it out. It broke down last year in August 2017 and again this month, September 2018. It was the control board for the a/c. It is acting the same way this year, so I am thinking the control board has gone out again. I think the AirEase manufacturer should be responsible for replacing the unit with a more reliable unit even if it is not theirs.
Date created: 2014-12-22 Name: J.Reese
Location: Clarksville, TN

"dissatisfied consumer"
The heat pump was purchased in November of 2010. So far, the condenser & the compressor have both been replaced. I'm currently waiting for a new expansion valve. I'm very unhappy with this unit and the expensive electricity bills it causes when parts fail to work properly.