Consumer Reviews of Miami Heat Pump geothermal heat pumps

Read reviews of other Geothermal Heat Pump brands

Date created: 2017-05-21 Name: Darell shimmer
Location: Prospect, VA

"Excellent unit"
Very happy with our unit.. Very good support from Miami heat pump tech. Support. Would recommend them to all my friends.

Date created: 2017-05-17 Name: Jeff Alter
Location: Georgia

"Satisfied customer"
Very happy with this beautiful stainless steel unit, works great!! Highly recommended!
Date created: 2017-04-18 Name: Norman Sands
Location: Florida

"Fantastic unit."
Will recommend to all my friends. Great unit!
Date created: 2017-01-05 Name: AC
Location: Portland, OR

"Great Unit, Efficient Heating"
I've owned this heat pump for 5 years and I love it. It produces very strong heating and cooling and works very efficiently. I got this installed because I was talking to my friend about how my central air system was expensive and not very efficient, and he recommended I try this instead. I've never had any problems, so far it hasn't needed any repairs! I recommend this product to anyone who's unsatisfied with their current heating solutions because it really solved all my problems. It was somewhat expensive to install but it was absolutely worth it with all the energy savings I've had in the past few years. I also feel like I'm doing something good for the environment by getting my heating from the earth. I think anyone who wants an environmentally friendly heating method which will also save you money in the long term should definitely try geothermal heating, and this product has left me extremely satisfied.
Date created: 2016-12-08 Name: K.C.
Location: Germantown, Tennessee

"My Geothermal Pump Experience"
My experience with geothermal heating pumps has nothing less than fantastic!!! I own the Miami Heat Pump brand EER-26.0(horizontal). I went back-and-forth about the initial costs of the unit but I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet and I have not looked back since. I was able to order the unit online and have it shipped from Florida. I found a local company to install the unit and it works great. I have not had any problems with the unit, thus I have not had to schedule any repairs thus far. I have owned the unit for almost three years now. One drawback is the costs of running the unit are sometimes on the high side but tax credits do help to off-set some of this cost. I would definitely buy this unit again. I would definitely recommend this unit to friends and I have because the unit has held up with no problems, the cost compared to other similar units was reasonable and the unit was able to be shipped to my home. The unit is also pretty quiet.