Consumer Reviews of Miami Heat Pump geothermal heat pumps

Read more about Miami Heat Pump geothermal heat pumps

Read reviews of other Geothermal Heat Pump brands

Date created: 2019-01-31 Name: Amy Nieland
Location: Minnesota

"Never failed- Great product"
Amy Nieland Good afternoon folks. I just wanted to let you all know, that after the brutal cold we’ve had up here in Minnesota over the past week, this unit hasn’t failed us once. Last night the temperature dropped to -36 degrees Fahrenheit. The day before it was -34 degrees Fahrenheit with a 35 mph wind, making the windchills close to -70°. Yesterday’s high was -20°, yes that was our high temperature. This unit kept our 4,000 sq ft. house at a comfortable 72°. Thank you for such a wonderful product!

Date created: 2018-11-27 Name: John Silver
Location: NY

"Great support"
Very nice unit, excellent product support, runs great. Thank you!!
Date created: 2018-11-22 Name: David J Koob
Location: Lancaster, KY

"Another refrigerant leak"
Purchased 4/24/14. 10/8/14 low pressure shutdown. Eventually found a leak in the evaporator coil in a tube bend at the header plate. Field repair attempted and failed due to the location of the leak and extremely thin copper tube. 11/4/14 Installed new evaporator from mhp. Ran fine until 2 weeks ago. Air out temp down from 100 to 86 and water temp drop across water down from 4 degrees to between 1 and 2 degrees. Bet I know where the leak is located. I'll post when I find & fix (?).
Date created: 2018-10-08 Name: J DeForrest
Location: Rapid City, SD

"Maybe, Maybe Not"
I ordered a new 5-ton HPX Heat Pump on June 1st and it arrived the second week of July. Install was a little hairy, but we figured it out with an hvac guy on site. These can be confusing since they have several options for compressors, motors, etc. and have multiple wiring diagrams. The unit worked flawlessly on a/c through the end of September and is a very quiet system (I did purchase the sound isolation add on). The heat worked fine for about 16 hours and then went into an error message, which was determined to be a bad board. It's been a week now since it was determined to be a bad board, which was under warranty, but haven't seen any parts yet, so the jury is out on how well the service department is responding to warranty issues. I contacted tech support today and they sent me a Fedex number for shipping, but Fedex said it wasn't a good tracking number, so I don't know what's going on yet. The unit also didn't come with a serial number and I'm still waiting on what to do about that. I've sent 2 emails requesting a serial number, but haven't heard a word about how they are going to resolve the issue.
Date created: 2018-10-05 Name: Bob west
Location: Georgia

"Fantastic units"
Been buying Miami Heat Pump units for sometime. Excellent product support and very reliable units. Thank you!
Date created: 2018-08-17 Name: danny crowder
Location: Augusta, GA

"Geo heat pump"
Installed a 2 1/2 ton, closed loop 3 years ago. Had a few questions, but a phone call or two cleared it up. Great phone help, no waiting on hold. System works great and very pleased. Live in 100-year-old house, that's hard to heat and cool. Geothermal unit does it, much cheaper. Thanks guys.
Date created: 2018-05-12 Name: Shawn miller
Location: Canada

"Integrity of a company"
You can say a lot about a company, after you purchase, install the unit. Would like to commend this company for an excellent support and patience. Great product!!
Date created: 2018-04-06 Name: Phillip
Location: Quebec, Canada

"Satisfied customer"
Have been buying mhp units for sometime.. Excellent product!! Good company to deal with.
Date created: 2018-03-28 Name: Marlon Ochoea
Location: Homestead, FL

"Great units"
Wanted to share my absolute satisfaction from my 2 hpx units.. Installed the first one about 6 years ago.. Got our second unit for upstairs 2.0 ton horizontal, end of Summer last year. Both working great, nice looking Stainless cabinet.. Nice people to deal with! Recommended to all my friends and family. Thank you!!
Date created: 2018-03-27 Name: Nelson
Location: Jericho, NY

"Great unit! Great Company!"
Got my unit about 3 years ago.. Working great so far.. Just wanted to commend this company for excellent product support. Nelson C.