Consumer Reviews of Hydron Module geothermal heat pumps

Read more about Hydron Module geothermal heat pumps

Read reviews of other Geothermal Heat Pump brands

Date created: 2017-06-14 Name: Denise
Location: Minnesota

"Beware of Warranty - NOT 25 years"
Buyer beware. Warranty is not 25 years as individual states below. Warranty on the main component (the coil) is only 10 years. Mine went after 11 years and they will not stand behind it. It is a known manufacturing defect of the part and the materials used break down causing a leak. Is a $2500 repair. In addition, apparently there is so much trouble with this part that the manufacturer cannot keep up and there is a 5-6 week delay to even get the part.

Date created: 2016-12-06 Name: TBW
Location: Gardnerville, NV

"Very Happy with my GSHP"
We purchased and had installed a Hydron GSHP in 2012. Although it was a big investment up-front we live in a rural area and had been heating and cooling with propane. The high cost of propane meant that the payback time would be ~7 years. My GSHP has a 25 year warranty so it was a no brainer. The unit heats well in temps as low as the single digits and cools well into the upper 90s. On top of all that, a GSHP is much better for the environment. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.