Consumer Reviews of ClimateMaster geothermal heat pumps

#12  of 13 brands of geothermal heat pumps

Read more about ClimateMaster geothermal heat pumps

Read reviews of other Geothermal Heat Pump brands

Date created: 2016-11-10 Name: RP
Location: Center Valley PA

"Efficient and Environmentally friendly"
In the year I've had this geothermal heat pump, I've been mostly happy with it. I recently built a house and included this geothermal pump. My contractor installed and ordered it for me, and I took his recommendation on which to put in. I'm happy with the cost, and the cost to purchase and install, and the cost to keep it running is absolutely reasonable. That being said, I haven't done many adjustments with it, and know I could be doing more. I am waiting to see how this will hold up over the years, because it's a relatively new product. If someone I knew was looking for a geothermal heat pump, I'd probably recommend this one, just because of how enthusiastically my contractor recommended it. However, I don't have anything else to compare it to, and since it's still pretty much brand new, I might wait another few years before I make a glowing recommendation. I think geothermal heating and cooling is an important step towards being environmentally conscious, though, and that's mainly why I do like this unit. The affordable upkeep is just another plus.