Consumer Reviews of Century geothermal heat pumps

#3  of 15 brands of geothermal heat pumps
5 of 5 stars 1 review

Read more about Century geothermal heat pumps

Read reviews of other Geothermal Heat Pump brands

Date created: 2018-11-21 Name: Nicko D
Location: Bronx, NY

"Geothermal Heat Pump: Worth Every Damn Penny"
I have owned my geothermal heat pump for about 2 and a half years now. I got it on recommendation from my father. He knew a guy that owed him a favor and he knew that I was looking to something to heat/cool my house. I did not want to have to worry about my crappy split unit anymore and I was trying to figure out what my best options were. I knew that geothermal heat pumps were good but that they were usually very expensive. However, since I was getting mine for almost 50% off, I decided to pull the trigger and go for. I love it. It is very easy to use and the installation process was quick. I have yet to have any problem with it (thank god) and it really does heat my house the way I want it to. I do not use it as much during the summer but even if I wanted to cool my house, it does that well too. I do not think about having to repair or replace it because so far, it has been very well. I would definitely buy Century again but if I could have all the money in the world, I would probably buy Bosch instead. I heard that they are the best ones. Overall, I could not be happier with my Century geothermal heat pump.