Consumer Reviews of Bryant geothermal heat pumps

#9  of 13 brands of geothermal heat pumps

Read more about Bryant geothermal heat pumps

Read reviews of other Geothermal Heat Pump brands

Date created: 2016-11-07 Name: JR
Location: Augusta, ME

"Simply Amazing"
I was a little dubious when I first heard about this product from my builder, but the more I looked into it the more I liked it. I talked to others who had one, I did lots of research and finally settled on the model that I got. To say I have been pleased is the understatement of the year. I absolutely love it. It works very well, its extremely efficient and we've had no issues with it at all. The other thing I have loved s the cost savings. The upfront cost is a big higher but the long term savings more than make up for it. I had not anticipated to be saving as much as I have, but its been amazing. Our costs have gone down about 25% a month already and as we learn how to work with the system better I am told that it will get even more cost effective.

Date created: 2016-11-01 Location: Florence, KY

"First Geothermal Heat Pump, but like having it"
Our geothermal heat pump was included by our homebuilder. We've owned it for six years and it has been extremely reliable, and is still operating. We haven't had any repair issues, and it does a wonderful job keeping our home warm. It operates no differently than a standard heating/cooling unit. The only complaint that I could make is very minor, and that sometimes when just the pump unit is operating but the fan/blower is not, we do hear a very slight humming noise if we are in the vicinity of where the unit is installed. The noise that is produced is extremely low though, and not obtrusive to everyday life and does not interfere with anything. I would recommend this Bryant unit to friends or family, especially if your home is large or has an unusually large volume of air to heat, due to vaulted ceilings/alcoves/etc.

Date created: 2008-10-08 Name: Eric Midgette
Location: Jonesboro, Indiana

"Unbelievable"
Geothermal units numerous leaks will not warranty from manufacturer or dealer. Dealer installed without checking water quality and said we the owners were not professional??? Who are the professionals in HVAC installations???