Consumer Reviews of Bosch geothermal heat pumps

#5  of 13 brands of geothermal heat pumps

Read more about Bosch geothermal heat pumps

Read reviews of other Geothermal Heat Pump brands

Date created: 2017-01-18 Name: ACP
Location: Harrisburg, PA

"Reduce Your Carbon Footprint with a Geothermal Heat Pump"
A geothermal heat pump is probably the most innovative way to gather heat for your home. Along with using solar power energy, it takes the heat produced by the sun and gathers it to heat your home while purifying the air at the same time. This is more economically friendly as it does not create emissions or give off any extra green house gases which have the potential to increase global warming concerns. I've owned this unit for about a year and plan to keep it for a very long time to help reduce my carbon footprint. I am very happy with my geothermal heat pump. In the year that I have owned by pump I have never once had to repair or replace any of the parts. I recommend this unit to my family and friends who also want to help lower their cost for electric or gas heating and additionally lower their carbon footprint impact.

Date created: 2016-11-15 Name: AV
Location: Honolulu,HI

"I love my Bosch pump"
I have a BOSCH 4-ton Variable Speed 2-stage geothermal heat pump system Model TA-049-1VTC. I live in Hawaii and got it installed nearly 2 years back. Hawaiian water works installed it in my house when we initially purchased our house. In Hawaii, we get Tax credit for installing geothermal pumps. It is perfectly suited for the tropical climate in Hawaii, where we have temperatures in mid-80's all the year around and high levels of humidity. The system's compressor creates very low noise, and I love the dehumidification system especially suited for high humidity here. I also get continuous supply of hot water, that is very cost effective. My total cost for a year for cooling and hot water is around $1000. We do not need heating in Hawaii. I am using it for 2 years and I did not have any complaints about it except a minor fixing of screws in installation unit. I am satisfied with my system and would definitely recommend it to a friend. In fact, my daughter is buying her first house in Michigan and I have already advised her to consider this an option.