Consumer Reviews of York furnaces

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2016-11-03 Name: D.Simpson
Location: Brockville, Ontario, Canada

"Unsatisfied customer"
I bought a brand new York furnace is October of 2011 and I have had nothing but problems with it since the day it was installed. I've had my service guys out to my house at least 15 times to repair something on it. It cost me almost $8000 installed with ductwork. In the fall of 2013 the board went in it and it took my service guys and a York representative almost a month to find the problem. Now recently the same furnace actually caught on fire, we have no idea how it happened but York refuses to take any responsibility on it because my warranty recently ran out. I will never buy another York product.

Date created: 2016-07-27 Name: Mike Fortier
Location: Cornwall, Ontario, Canada

"New furnace and air conditioner"
Was very satisfied with the service provided by Baker Heating and Cooling. Great experience from start to finish. Furnace and air conditioner are very efficient and quiet. Crew was on time and very helpful answering all my questions regarding the units. Cleaned up after themselves when leaving the job. Would recommend to anyone to use them.

Date created: 2016-07-22 Name: r knight
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

"Unsatisfied owner"
I am deeply unsatisfied with my York furnace. I have been waiting for a new motor for almost two weeks. If it was winter out I would not be able to live in my house. I would not buy another York product, it takes too long to get it fixed. I wouldn't recommend this product to my friends.

Date created: 2016-07-07 Name: Michael Smith
Location: Elephant Butte, NM

"Very quiet, well built in USA."
Well built in the USA, very quiet and trouble free. I recommend this brand to all my friends and family.

Date created: 2016-05-28 Name: G Hat
Location: Kansas City, MO

"New York heat & air system"
We have only had this system for a couple of months but it has been long enough to have cold and pretty warm weather and it has performed very well. We are really pleased with this system. I would recommend it.

Date created: 2016-05-16 Name: John Dillon
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

"Why we're satisfied"
Best unit for the money.

Date created: 2016-05-14 Name: Wayne Edge
Location: Ontario, Canada

"Scammed"
The furnace runs very quiet. The only thing I do not like is the condensation extracted that sits on the floor. Yes I would buy again. But research the contractor and go to websites. And phone the contractor before purchase.

Date created: 2016-05-11 Name: Kathryn Ball
Location: Ojai, CA

"Furnace"
Heats efficiently, quietly and throughout the house, not just in places.

Date created: 2016-05-07 Name: Colin Day
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada

"Poor quality, poor customer service."
After having the furnace for 6 years the contractor diagnosed the furnace as having a cracked condenser pan (something he said was a common issue with York furnaces) and a defective vent motor. York said the warranty was over and they didn't really seem to care that it cost me just under $1000 to get it fixed. Too bad so sad was the feeling I got from customer service. Will never buy a York product again.

Date created: 2016-04-16 Name: LeRoy Turner
Location: Olympia, WA

"Quiet furnace & heat pump"
This system which includes furnace & heat pump runs nice and quiet and has cut our heat cost down. The heat pump would be at the top if it were a bit quieter, as my wife can hear it run. Other than that it is a good system.

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>