Consumer Reviews of York furnaces

Read more about York furnaces

<< Previous12131415161718192021

Date created: 2007-12-10 Name: C. Filkohazi
Location: Bordentown, NJ

Very disappointed with York overall. Furnace has had numerous issues and parts were hard to get, especially on the weekends! Furnace is down again and I am looking to replace.

Date created: 2007-12-03 Name: Maureen Fender
Location: Parker, CO

Our furnace had to be repaired after one year. The problem was a rather large one. The repairman told us he had never had a call like ours before. A part of the furnace was damaged. It was damaged at the factory. We called York and they have done NOTHING. They would not cover the labor costs. I have emailed them and called. They have not responded to my emails. They are a horrible company and they do not stand behind the construction of their products.

Date created: 2007-04-03 Name: Zach Stangl
Location: Kansas City, KS

Not a single problem, no complaints. Cut my energy bills in half!

Date created: 2007-02-05 Name: S Duerring
Location: Valparaiso, IN

Purchased York's high efficency furnace and air conditioner unit. Had trouble from the start. Furnace would stop heating when the temperature would drop below 20 degrees. Dealer tried many attempts to fix but after one year from intallation they gave up. Tried to contact York by phone, mail and eventually email. Never got a response. Parts very hard to get and usually have to be ordered making emergency weekend repairs impossible. A situation I have run into many times. The most time that I have had trouble free is two years. That is after finding a non York dealership that has a top notch repair person.

<< Previous12131415161718192021