Consumer Reviews of York furnaces

Read more about York furnaces

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2016-07-07 Name: Michael Smith
Location: Elephant Butte, NM

"Very quiet, well built in USA."
Well built in the USA, very quiet and trouble free. I recommend this brand to all my friends and family.

Date created: 2016-05-28 Name: G Hat
Location: Kansas City, MO

"New York heat & air system"
We have only had this system for a couple of months but it has been long enough to have cold and pretty warm weather and it has performed very well. We are really pleased with this system. I would recommend it.

Date created: 2016-05-16 Name: John Dillon
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

"Why we're satisfied"
Best unit for the money.

Date created: 2016-05-14 Name: Wayne Edge
Location: Ontario, Canada

"Scammed"
The furnace runs very quiet. The only thing I do not like is the condensation extracted that sits on the floor. Yes I would buy again. But research the contractor and go to websites. And phone the contractor before purchase.

Date created: 2016-05-11 Name: Kathryn Ball
Location: Ojai, CA

"Furnace"
Heats efficiently, quietly and throughout the house, not just in places.

Date created: 2016-05-07 Name: Colin Day
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada

"Poor quality, poor customer service."
After having the furnace for 6 years the contractor diagnosed the furnace as having a cracked condenser pan (something he said was a common issue with York furnaces) and a defective vent motor. York said the warranty was over and they didn't really seem to care that it cost me just under $1000 to get it fixed. Too bad so sad was the feeling I got from customer service. Will never buy a York product again.

Date created: 2016-04-16 Name: LeRoy Turner
Location: Olympia, WA

"Quiet furnace & heat pump"
This system which includes furnace & heat pump runs nice and quiet and has cut our heat cost down. The heat pump would be at the top if it were a bit quieter, as my wife can hear it run. Other than that it is a good system.

Date created: 2016-03-02 Name: M. Papworth
Location: Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada

"Furnace review"
It is a compact size and runs quietly and efficiently. Yes we would buy the same brand again. Also have an air conditioning unit from the same company.

Date created: 2016-02-25 Name: Morton Smith
Location: Springfield, OH

"1100"
Installed in 2006, has been serviced at least 2 times a year since installed. Factory rep was here in 2007. Its mother board was replaced for the third time. What should I do to replace it? Can I install new parts inside and keep the frame? With the money I have in this unit I could have replaced it with a different kind. Very dissatisfied.

Date created: 2016-01-28 Name: carolyn klafehn
Location: Oakfield, NY

"Do not have series or model with me"
I am completely satisified with my York furnace. The furnace runs quiet and provides very even heat. I would definitely recommend this furnace and would buy a York furnace again.

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>