Consumer Reviews of York furnaces

Read more about York furnaces

<< Previous5678910111213141516171819202122Next >>

Date created: 2011-01-07 Name: Mary Smith
Location: Whitby, Ontario

"Aire One heating & cooling Whitby"
My brother had York furnace and air conditioner installed by Aire One and was very happy with their quality service, so I decided to make the call to Aire One as well. I was very pleased with how professional Aire One staffs are. Arrived on time, showed me their I.D. Badge and done their job to exceed my satisfaction. They explained the operations of the furnace and air conditioner system, and they were very friendly, courteous, well mannered people. Overall an excellent job!!! I know of many people that would be happy to have service offered from Aire One like how my brother and I have received so farů

Date created: 2011-01-07 Name: Roger Stone
Location: North York, Ontario

"Aire One heating & cooling Markham"
Aire One took measurable steps in gaining my business, after my furnace had no heat, right away I made the call, and they had a sales guy who mentioned about the best furnace and efficiency unit for York. They quickly got the installer to get the job done next day. The technician was quick, clean and polite. Excellent job Aire One. I look forward to your continued excellent service!
Date created: 2011-01-07 Name: Brandon Segull
Location: Scarborough, Ontario

"Aire One heating & cooling"
Aire One provided very courteous service and very knowledgeable sales personal. Great warranty and installation was of high quality. Very happy that the job was done RIGHT and no mess left behind from the installers. Professional service from the very beginning to the end. I am now a proud owner of my York high efficiency unit for a fare price and extended warranty to give me the peace of mind.
Date created: 2011-01-06 Name: Deb S.
Location: Wayzata, MN

"Terrible Furnaces!"
We bought our house in summer of 2006. It had 2 York furnaces (one is zoned for the upstairs; the other is zoned for basement and main level). First time we turned on the furnaces, one didn't work. The HVAC service team was from the company that installed the furnaces in 2001 (their stickers were on the furnaces, so that's why we called them). Turns out a blower motor was burned out and had to be replaced. Since that winter, we have replaced five motors, and in early 2010 had to replace the SAME blower motor that we bought in fall of 2006. These are the worst furnaces we have EVER owned (this is our 4th home). In the past six weeks, one of the flame sensors has gone out twice ($200 a pop for a service call and flame sensor cleaning), and we've finally had it. I called two companies and are getting quotes next week on Carrier and Trane furnaces. It is ridiculous that after 9 years we are replacing furnaces, but they've been nothing but money pits for the 4 years we've lived here!
Date created: 2011-01-06 Name: Furnace Guy
Location: Flint, Michigan

"Wow! you poor babies."
Maybe next time you will call a professional. its not the furnace.
Date created: 2011-01-05 Name: Dale
Location: Gilroy, CA

"Buyer Beware!!!"
I purchased a York 9C furnace in oct 06, in jan 08 the pressure switches went out and the unit would not run (after 2 company's came out and tried other fixes.ie repiped the exhaust pipe. It worked great again until now, same problem pressure switches again. Trust me and bye a carrier,lennox, anything else, these units break down.
Date created: 2010-12-31 Name: Virginia McD
Location: Santa Cruz, Ca.

"DO NOT BUY"
BUYER BEWARE X THREE!!! I had a furnace in good working order for 18 years. I replaced it with this product highly recommended by The Furnace Room, in Santa Cruz, California. The first day it worked for 4 hours. They replaced one board. It worked for 3 hours then stopped. I was advised I needed a non-programmable thermostat (inference that I couldn't comprehend a programmable one)& that since it was now Friday on a holiday weekend they'd charge me extra. I told them to fix the problem, replace the thermostat if needed and no I would not accept one that wasn't programmable. I trusted this company to give me good advice, I asked about the brands and was told this was equal to the best. That was not true.
Date created: 2010-12-29 Name: cindy
Location: Portland, Oregon

"Sorry I purchased"
This is another bad review for the York 9.C series...had this furnace 4 years now and had the repair guys out every winter since installation. I have little children and hate the house to get so cold, but also another hassle I don't have time for. Very dissatisfied with this furnace. I wish York could be forced to recall them.
Date created: 2010-12-27 Name: Charlie
Location: Upstate New York

"Affinity PM9"
New Install in Dec. 2007. 1 year later(Nov. 2008) the Pressure Switch quits. 1 year after that (Nov. 2009) the same problem. 1 year after that (Dec. 2010)PRESSURE SWITCH AGAIN. This time they will try Replacing the Condensate Pan & Gasket. It works perfectly fine for almost 1 year to date after the New Switch is Installed. No one seems to know why. Bad Switches, Condensate Problem, Bad Inducer Fan Maybe?, ??????
Date created: 2010-12-21 Name: Sara
Location: Chicago, IL

"York 92 Efficiency GY9S"
The York 92 % efficient furnace is crap. It does not work in the winter. I live in Chicago and when temperature goes close to zero the furnace does not work. It keeps cutting off, have already had 2 technicians come and check it. This furnace is waste of money.
<< Previous5678910111213141516171819202122Next >>