Consumer Reviews of York furnaces

Read more about York furnaces

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2018-09-16 Name: T. Jefferies
Location: Powell River, BC

"Condensate unit of furnace"
This is the second York furnace that has been installed. It's a single stage TM9E060B12MP11. I am getting something else from the furnace that causes me to get dizzy. The last furnace, I used an air quality monitor from the health unit and it showed up Nitrogen Dioxide on one of the readings, which was unexpected. It was then that the furnace was replaced. Now, I am having the same problem with this second unit that has been installed. I am getting dizzy again and feel better if I open up the windows and doors. I am wondering if the condensate unit inside the furnace is faulty in some way, i.e. seals and they are not expelling the condensate properly and it is getting into the heat exchanger area. Is there anyone that can help?

Date created: 2018-08-28 Name: Bob selles
Location: KCMO

I deal York and every item out of the box turns out working wrong. Changing my dealership to another reliable brand.
Date created: 2018-03-01 Name: Nikki Dunn-Critser
Location: Burlington, IA

"Excellent furnace"
My furnace installation went as smooth as could be for having my whole unit die a few days after Christmas. Itís quiet and efficient, and seems to be working out beautifully. Itís heating my 2600 square foot home that was built in the 1860s. My bill has not gone up at all and I turned the thermostat up higher than I had it before. The unit is much much smaller than my old one too, which is a nice bonus. Iím very happy with the financing and payment schedule offered also.
Date created: 2018-02-23 Name: Peter Cacoperdo
Location: Elephant Butte, NM

"York"
I was surprised and disappointed to find how low an efficiency rating the unit has.
Date created: 2018-02-21 Name: Rose
Location: Manhattan, KS

"Thank you York! No Space Heater Needed Anymore!"
I have had to use a space heater in my Master Bedroom for years. I tried adding foam insulation around the window frames and covered the windows with plastic etc, etc. After having a York furnace installed, I have no more problems. I couldn't believe the difference in the whole house. The heat was consistent in each room. Now I have to turn the temperature down at bedtime or the room gets too warm. What a switch. If I had know what a difference it would have made to have a new more efficient unit I would have bought it years ago. Thanks York! No more space heater needed.
Date created: 2018-02-19 Name: JIM
Location: Millstone. Nj

"Central gas furnace"
The York gas heating system is very efficient, quiet & cost saving
Date created: 2018-02-19 Name: Kathleen York
Location: Kingston Ontario

"Furnace installation"
I recently had a new furnace installed and I am extremely happy with the furnace and the service provider that put it in.
Date created: 2018-01-06 Name: Anitra
Location: Kenner, LA

"New furnace Broken in 7 years"
I had a new furnace installed in September of 2010. 2011 I had problems. 2014 I had problems. 2017 December its broken and I need a new unit?????
Date created: 2017-12-07 Name: Roxanna Thayer
Location: Moline, IL

"Worst furnace you can buy!!"
We bought this furnace in 2010. Have had to have repairs done almost every year. Still not working properly. Lucky we have 10 year warranty, once the warranty is done we will be purchasing a new furnace and it will not be a York. Donít waste your money or time with a York!
Date created: 2017-12-04 Name: William
Location: Ontario, Canada

"York furnace."
Bought this furnace in Jan 2008. Had a 10 year parts and labor warranty. November 2017 if finally broke down to the point it's not working. Again. It needed a new motherboard. The company I bought it from Aire1 in Kitchener Ontario said it will cost abiut #2500 to replace . Even though I had some warranty left. Then they said Johnson controls doesn't make the part anymore. So you have to buy a new furnace. Between spending about 8 hrs a day 3 days this week getting the run around from Johnson controls and Aire1. I have given up. Do not buy a York furnace or deal with aire1 from kitchener ont. Unless you want to have a bad product and useless service on your warranty.
1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>