Consumer Reviews of York furnaces

Read more about York furnaces

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2017-12-07 Name: Roxanna Thayer
Location: Moline, IL

"Worst furnace you can buy!!"
We bought this furnace in 2010. Have had to have repairs done almost every year. Still not working properly. Lucky we have 10 year warranty, once the warranty is done we will be purchasing a new furnace and it will not be a York. Donít waste your money or time with a York!

Date created: 2017-12-04 Name: William
Location: Ontario, Canada

"York furnace."
Bought this furnace in Jan 2008. Had a 10 year parts and labor warranty. November 2017 if finally broke down to the point it's not working. Again. It needed a new motherboard. The company I bought it from Aire1 in Kitchener Ontario said it will cost abiut #2500 to replace . Even though I had some warranty left. Then they said Johnson controls doesn't make the part anymore. So you have to buy a new furnace. Between spending about 8 hrs a day 3 days this week getting the run around from Johnson controls and Aire1. I have given up. Do not buy a York furnace or deal with aire1 from kitchener ont. Unless you want to have a bad product and useless service on your warranty.

Date created: 2017-11-15 Name: Josh
Location: Georgetown, Ontario

"Donít go with York"
Our furnace broke down after 8 years, donít buy this product

Date created: 2017-10-19 Name: Brad
Location: Ontario, Canada

"York Junk"
Complete waste of money, spend the extra and go with anyone else other than York. Fan motor replacement +1200.00 what a joke. Ripping furnace out tomorrow.

Date created: 2017-10-09 Name: T. Roberts
Location: Kansas City, MO

"Great Family of Furnaces"
Check out the top ten furnaces on this website and as of today you will see that the top 3 furnaces (they list them in reverse order from #10 to #1) are all york brand. If it is important to you to buy a product that is built here, York is a good choice. Their high efficiency models start at 95 afue, and that is a great efficiency at an entry level price point. The two-stage high efficiency furnaces offer increased comfort, and there are models throughout the line with advanced technology ecm motors that provide additional comfort and energy savings potential. I have been involved in the sales of these products for over 35 years.

Date created: 2017-10-03 Name: Clancy
Location: Carleton Place, Ontario

"Just over a year old and will have had three service calls"
Already the furnace has malfunctioned and it has only worked one full winter. Wow what a pos this furnace is. Highly efficient? Well sure, if it does not work, you are not burning gas.

Date created: 2017-07-15 Name: E. Pasik
Location: Long Beach, NY

"have this heating/ air conditioning unit put in and it's been nothing but trouble. A total disaster.Do not buy York."
We put a York heating/ air conditioning unit in after hurricane Sandy. We paid a fortune for the unit. It keeps breaking down and we've spent hundreds of dollars on top of the 12,0000 we put in for the entire installation process. Now we're in the middle of a heatwave and we have no air because we need a new compressor that will cost 800 with labor etc. Don't buy York!

Date created: 2017-06-18 Name: John George
Location: Moline, IL

"Bad quality"
I can not leave a -5, or I would. Unit is not five years old yet and I have spent more on repairs than the 7.5 ton unit cost me

Date created: 2017-04-06 Name: A
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada

"Horrific"
If you want to fix your HVAC unit every month, buy a York, absolute garbage.

Date created: 2017-04-04 Name: Barbara Sperry
Location: Niagara Falls, NY

"Furnace"
Absolutely wonderful young men. Very knowledgeable and professional. Polite. Very expertly done. And the York furnace is amazing. I would highly recommend J.R. Swanson and the York furnace.

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>