Consumer Reviews of York furnaces

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2017-10-19 Name: Brad
Location: Ontario, Canada

"York Junk"
Complete waste of money, spend the extra and go with anyone else other than York. Fan motor replacement +1200.00 what a joke. Ripping furnace out tomorrow.

Date created: 2017-10-09 Name: T. Roberts
Location: Kansas City, MO

"Great Family of Furnaces"
Check out the top ten furnaces on this website and as of today you will see that the top 3 furnaces (they list them in reverse order from #10 to #1) are all york brand. If it is important to you to buy a product that is built here, York is a good choice. Their high efficiency models start at 95 afue, and that is a great efficiency at an entry level price point. The two-stage high efficiency furnaces offer increased comfort, and there are models throughout the line with advanced technology ecm motors that provide additional comfort and energy savings potential. I have been involved in the sales of these products for over 35 years.

Date created: 2017-10-03 Name: Clancy
Location: Carleton Place, Ontario

"Just over a year old and will have had three service calls"
Already the furnace has malfunctioned and it has only worked one full winter. Wow what a pos this furnace is. Highly efficient? Well sure, if it does not work, you are not burning gas.

Date created: 2017-07-15 Name: E. Pasik
Location: Long Beach, NY

"have this heating/ air conditioning unit put in and it's been nothing but trouble. A total disaster.Do not buy York."
We put a York heating/ air conditioning unit in after hurricane Sandy. We paid a fortune for the unit. It keeps breaking down and we've spent hundreds of dollars on top of the 12,0000 we put in for the entire installation process. Now we're in the middle of a heatwave and we have no air because we need a new compressor that will cost 800 with labor etc. Don't buy York!

Date created: 2017-06-18 Name: John George
Location: Moline, IL

"Bad quality"
I can not leave a -5, or I would. Unit is not five years old yet and I have spent more on repairs than the 7.5 ton unit cost me

Date created: 2017-04-06 Name: A
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada

"Horrific"
If you want to fix your HVAC unit every month, buy a York, absolute garbage.

Date created: 2017-04-04 Name: Barbara Sperry
Location: Niagara Falls, NY

"Furnace"
Absolutely wonderful young men. Very knowledgeable and professional. Polite. Very expertly done. And the York furnace is amazing. I would highly recommend J.R. Swanson and the York furnace.

Date created: 2017-03-28 Name: Reba H.

"New Install"
I like the unit because it is very quiet. I have not had it long enough to determine how much it will lower utility bills. My contractor was wonderful.

Date created: 2017-03-21 Name: Joseph

"Not durable"
No problems until year 8. This year had to call in 3 different repair person on 4 different occasions to resolve different issue. First couple of times was issues with my sensors. Now I'm experiencing issues with the motherboard. There appears to be a connection that is loose. I had to bring in someone to fix this twice now. If it happens again I will need to replace the motherboard. Cost to fix this $1000. Whatever savings are obtained from energy savings is gone and probably more costly in repairs.

Date created: 2017-02-25 Name: Seth
Location: American Fork, UT

"New Unit for Broken furnace owner"
The unit has provided heat for my house now for almost a month and it feels nicer. I will have to see how much it saves in the future months to come. My installer was very courteous and quick to get the work done when my other furnace stopped working.

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>