Consumer Reviews of York furnaces

Read more about York furnaces

Date created: 2016-11-28 Name: John Lawrence
Location: Fairport, NY

"Gas Furnace"
Installation and operation of furnace went fine. Issues exist with the heat ducting and thermostat.

Date created: 2016-11-22 Name: michael mcpherson
Location: Rochester, NY

"Furnace replacement"
Excellent Air Heating & Cooling - Scottsville, ny - Excellent is the name of the company and that is what service they provide. No hassle estimate, explained what work will be done, offered financing, willing to work with us on phased improvements, not all at once. Completed work efficiently, showed up on time even with our schedule change, cleaned up after install, tested and showed how new heating system works, any questions, just call. Will do next phase of improvements with them.

Date created: 2016-11-03 Name: R. Kelly
Location: Ontario, Canada

"Best heating equipment"
Very quiet and space saver. Energy efficient and affordable. Easy access to filter change. Government incentive. Would definitely purchase this brand again as well as recommend it to others.

Date created: 2016-11-03 Name: D.Simpson
Location: Brockville, Ontario, Canada

"Unsatisfied customer"
I bought a brand new York furnace is October of 2011 and I have had nothing but problems with it since the day it was installed. I've had my service guys out to my house at least 15 times to repair something on it. It cost me almost $8000 installed with ductwork. In the fall of 2013 the board went in it and it took my service guys and a York representative almost a month to find the problem. Now recently the same furnace actually caught on fire, we have no idea how it happened but York refuses to take any responsibility on it because my warranty recently ran out. I will never buy another York product.

Date created: 2016-07-27 Name: Mike Fortier
Location: Cornwall, Ontario, Canada

"New furnace and air conditioner"
Was very satisfied with the service provided by Baker Heating and Cooling. Great experience from start to finish. Furnace and air conditioner are very efficient and quiet. Crew was on time and very helpful answering all my questions regarding the units. Cleaned up after themselves when leaving the job. Would recommend to anyone to use them.

Date created: 2016-07-22 Name: r knight
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

"Unsatisfied owner"
I am deeply unsatisfied with my York furnace. I have been waiting for a new motor for almost two weeks. If it was winter out I would not be able to live in my house. I would not buy another York product, it takes too long to get it fixed. I wouldn't recommend this product to my friends.

Date created: 2016-07-07 Name: Michael Smith
Location: Elephant Butte, NM

"Very quiet, well built in USA."
Well built in the USA, very quiet and trouble free. I recommend this brand to all my friends and family.

Date created: 2016-05-28 Name: G Hat
Location: Kansas City, MO

"New York heat & air system"
We have only had this system for a couple of months but it has been long enough to have cold and pretty warm weather and it has performed very well. We are really pleased with this system. I would recommend it.

Date created: 2016-05-16 Name: John Dillon
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

"Why we're satisfied"
Best unit for the money.

Date created: 2016-05-14 Name: Wayne Edge
Location: Ontario, Canada

"Scammed"
The furnace runs very quiet. The only thing I do not like is the condensation extracted that sits on the floor. Yes I would buy again. But research the contractor and go to websites. And phone the contractor before purchase.