Consumer Reviews of York furnaces

Read more about York furnaces

Date created: 2016-05-16 Name: John Dillon
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

"Why we're satisfied"
Best unit for the money.

Date created: 2016-05-14 Name: Wayne Edge
Location: Ontario, Canada

"Scammed"
The furnace runs very quiet. The only thing I do not like is the condensation extracted that sits on the floor. Yes I would buy again. But research the contractor and go to websites. And phone the contractor before purchase.

Date created: 2016-05-11 Name: Kathryn Ball
Location: Ojai, CA

"Furnace"
Heats efficiently, quietly and throughout the house, not just in places.

Date created: 2016-05-07 Name: Colin Day
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada

"Poor quality, poor customer service."
After having the furnace for 6 years the contractor diagnosed the furnace as having a cracked condenser pan (something he said was a common issue with York furnaces) and a defective vent motor. York said the warranty was over and they didn't really seem to care that it cost me just under $1000 to get it fixed. Too bad so sad was the feeling I got from customer service. Will never buy a York product again.

Date created: 2016-04-16 Name: LeRoy Turner
Location: Olympia, WA

"Quiet furnace & heat pump"
This system which includes furnace & heat pump runs nice and quiet and has cut our heat cost down. The heat pump would be at the top if it were a bit quieter, as my wife can hear it run. Other than that it is a good system.

Date created: 2016-03-02 Name: M. Papworth
Location: Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada

"Furnace review"
It is a compact size and runs quietly and efficiently. Yes we would buy the same brand again. Also have an air conditioning unit from the same company.

Date created: 2016-02-25 Name: Morton Smith
Location: Springfield, OH

"1100"
Installed in 2006, has been serviced at least 2 times a year since installed. Factory rep was here in 2007. Its mother board was replaced for the third time. What should I do to replace it? Can I install new parts inside and keep the frame? With the money I have in this unit I could have replaced it with a different kind. Very dissatisfied.

Date created: 2016-01-28 Name: carolyn klafehn
Location: Oakfield, NY

"Do not have series or model with me"
I am completely satisified with my York furnace. The furnace runs quiet and provides very even heat. I would definitely recommend this furnace and would buy a York furnace again.

Date created: 2016-01-09 Name: S.R. Hardy
Location: Nampa, ID

"Furnace"
Furnace works very well. Lowered gas bill, better blower.

Date created: 2015-12-31 Name: Jeanie Lahn
Location: Minnesota

"Satisfaction plus"
We are more than pleased with the entire purchase and installation of our York furnace and A/C units. We love how quietly the furnace functions, a barely audible swish sound. The high efficiency of both the units saves us operating costs and delivers a high degree of performance and confidence. We know we chose the best and are very thankful to be the owners of these new state of the art, critically important home appliances.