Consumer Reviews of United States Stove Company furnaces

Read more about United States Stove Company furnaces

Date created: 2014-09-29 Name: Michael VanderMey
Location: Clarksville, MI

"2 1/2 seasons, furnace fire!"
Terrible! Replaced stir auger twice a season, then came home one day to find the house full of smoke, the furnace pellet hopper on fire, the fire box roaring and still feeding pellets into the burn pot. Scary! Only got 2 a little over two seasons. Reported it that day with pictures, waited three months and four e-mails for claim form. Finally, one employee sent me the form. I sent it according to the instructions to a tee! Pictures, receipt and claim form. I waited several months and asked for an update and got immediately, your claim is late and is now closed, even after I sent it well before the warranty expired. Now have a multi-thousand dollar piece of crap in the basement and no furnace for this winter! What a joke! And I bought it because of being a U.S. made stove! How they stay in business, who knows. Considering taking all the e-mails and proof of my timely claim to court and filing claim with court! Unethical company! Should be ashamed of themselves! I have e-mail proof of communications.... So good luck with the lie, United States Stove!

Date created: 2012-09-01 Name: jerry
Location: deposit, ny

"Clayton 1800"
Piece of junk. Will not burn anthracite coal, eats wood like crazy.

Date created: 2011-05-12 Location: L.A. CA

"US Stove Large Warm Air Furnace - 3000sqft"
Ive had my US Stove Large Warm Air Furnace for about 2 years. i love the heat i get from this unit and i love how it easily keeps my entire house at 70+ degrees. My unit is red and i like that color but that may be diffrent with each model. there is nothing i really disslike about this model. ive never had to repair this unit but its did come with a five year warrenty on parts and a 20 year warrenty on the unit itself. i would buy the same brand again maybe something bigger if they have it. i would reccoment this unit to a friend or even family because it is acualy quite reliable and the heat output is verry verry good. 100% acceptable