Consumer Reviews of Trane furnaces

Read more about Trane furnaces

Date created: 2008-12-29 Name: J. Smith
Location: Aurora, Indiana

"Poor Quality/No Support"
Constant repair for this furnace. 3 blower motors, 2 transformers, 4 exterior thermostats(finally just removed), replaced orifices, switches, and on and on. Found a pinched wire installers had ran between duct work and floor joist...plenty of room on either side of the joist....?? No help from the company that installed...only another bill. We are again without heat this morning...it is the last week of December after all...expected :) We now understand the logo..."Can't stop a Trane"...because you can't get one to start :)

Date created: 2008-11-19 Name: Jim McHaffie
Location: Burgettstown, PA

"Home owner"
Just trying to find out information on my electric furnace because I cant find any books or any material on the system . Can you please give me any information on it . It is an older Trane furnace. Thank you for all your time !!!!!!!!!!!!

Date created: 2008-10-24 Name: K Malone
Location: Minnesota

"Hard to stop a Trane"
Both the furnace and condenser unit work well. The true test was during the recent Aug 07 midwest flood, when both were under water for several hours. I had a service tech come to check them out... they were both fine and continue to run efficiently.

Date created: 2008-06-05 Name: J. Meadows

"Hards to Stop a Trane"
This Trane unit has never let me down. I have never had a service call in 21 years.

Date created: 2008-04-26 Name: Pete McMurrin
Location: West Jordan, UT

I still own one. Ran well till now. Having problems with after repaired.

Date created: 2008-02-28 Name: g palo
Location: Oakville, Ontario

Do not buy a TRANE i dont know why everybody likes them they are loud and parts fail all the time i have spent more the $800 in 2 years on repairs

Date created: 2008-02-09 Name: Robert Fisher
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

I purchased two Trane HVAC systems. One of the furnaces failed after six hours of operation. One of the AC units failed after 14 months of operation. Both items were covered under warranty but this is far from the premium performance they claim. Their dealer also denied me the offered $1000 rebate for my units. Talking to Trane HQ is a waste of time. They never responded to my complaints. I woudl recommend buying from someone that knows what customer service is.

Date created: 2007-02-22 Name: Bilb
Location: Northern Ill

Solid. Works as advertised.