Consumer Reviews of Thermo Pride furnaces

Read more about Thermo Pride furnaces

• OH8 (2 reviews)

Date created: 2009-11-19 Name: Patreen Raybuck

"Patreen Raybuck"
I purchased a Thermo Pride gas fired furnace 09/15/05 from ABC Heating of Brookville, Pa 15825. I have had 10 emergency service calls since I purchased this furnace. This does not include the yearly service contract I took out for the annual check up in the Fall. I have had to replace the reset button, cleaned the flame sensor, replaced the flame sensor rod, replaced the inducer fan, had the regulator adjusted, replace the combustion fan, replace another ignitor, the flame sensor continually gets dirty and now there may be a electronic board problem today(11/19/09). I have called the Thermo Pride main office in North Judson,IN, today twice with no reply. I am a single woman living alone and winter is fast approaching. Did I get a lemon???? I need help with this problem furnace.

Date created: 2009-11-19 Name: Claude Raybuck

"MR. CLAUDE RAYBUCK"
I have been having trouble with this furnace. Have had a repair man here at my house 11 times and they can't find the problem with my furnace. I don't know what I am going to do because the warranty is about out in another year and can't afford to have them come all this times to repair my furnace.