Consumer Reviews of Texas Furnace, LLC furnaces

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Read more about Texas Furnace, LLC furnaces

Date created: 2015-03-04 Location: Muncie IN

"Its HOT! HOT! HOT!"
Five years ago I replaced my old central heater due to flooding in its basement location. The new one is a Texas Heaters' ABA 100 NH4 R. It does a great job of keeping the house warm, and at a reasonable monthly cost; traits common to ducted gas furnaces. The price was very reasonable and it was easy for the technician to install so installation charges were also reasonable. Since I've owned it I have not had any problems with it at all except that I couldn't find a label on it to identify the model number. I'm sure I would recommend it to a friend. There is one bit to note. If you run the exhaust up an old fireplace chimney be sure you have some ducting run up the chimney and cap it as well. High efficiency furnaces produce a lot of CO2 which will react with any rain water coming down your chimney to produce acids that over time will eat away at your chimney, weakening it.