TEMPSTAR PS 90 Furnace
Overview of PS 90
The PS 90 gas furnace, sold by Tempstar, carries a 90% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating. Features include:
- Optimal heat transfer and durability thanks to the aluminized steel heat exchanger and the stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- An induced draft blower for efficiency
- Multi-speed circulation blower
- Quiet operation
- Provides heat on demand thanks to the hot surface-to-pilot ignition
- Easy installation
- The unit is also designed to accommodate humidifier and air cleaning accessories
ASK A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR PS 90
Consumer Reviews of the PS 90
TEMPSTAR PS 90 Model Numbers
The PS 90 is available in different models which vary in efficiency and capacity.
|Model Number||AFUE||BTUs per Hour|
PS 90 Warranty
International Comfort Products, LLC services the warranty for the Tempstar PS 90 furnaces. In order to qualify for and benefit from the warranty, customers must visit the product registration website and register their product within the required timeframe.
The standard furnace warranty provides customers with protection against failure due to defects in workmanship or materials but the product must be considered to be operating under normal conditions and usage.
Original Tempstar PS 90 owners, who register their product within the first 90 days of installation, are entitled to the following:
- 20 year warranty on the heat exchanger. (Not applicable in Quebec and California)
- 10 year warranty on other parts (Not applicable to Quebec and California)
Other benefits include limited no hassle replacement warranty on the PS 90 range.